“Famous for a Page” Coffee Shop Writing Contest
Is there a Bookrix member you admire…..or not? Now is your chance to write a fictional story about a prominent member in under 2000 words. Make him or her the protagonist of your story – naming names if you wish – but keeping your story kind, funny and imaginative. Any mean-spirited, hurtful or defamatory stories will be immediately eliminated. HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Enter your story on June 4, 2012 and be eligible to win a $100 Amazon gift card. There will only be one winner.
* You must be a member of THE COFFEE SHOP to enter the contest.
* You must be at least a “Penman” to enter
* You can submit only ONE entry
* Your entry must be NEW (created after April 1, 2012) and not a story that you have created previously on BookRix
* Your entry should be a complete finished story
* Your entry must be a maximum of 2000 words, not including title or cover.
* The book MUST have a cover
* Submit your story any time between June 4 – June 11, 2012. Contest submissions will be taken for only one week
* Any entry that does not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from the contest without warning.
There will be one winner, decided by three anonymous judges who are NOT members of Bookrix. This will ensure impartiality and fairness.
How to Enter the Contest
Link your story in the FAMOUS FOR A PAGE thread, which will be opened on June 4, 2012 in The Coffee Shop
Happy writing! We look forward to reading your entries.
The BookRix Team