BookRix Writing Contest: Kiss Me Challenge!
Did you know that July 6th is known at International Kissing Day? Maybe some of you celebrate this day every day. Some of you kiss as a formality; give a ritual kiss good night or some may kiss as a prelude to other activities. Wink, wink!
International kissing day is meant to remind us about the simple pleasures of a kiss. And, to help celebrate this great event, we are asking you to write a little something about…take a guess….A KISS! That simple! Anything you want about a kiss, with a kiss, a kissing scene, a kiss in the rain, kissing on a camel….Whatever you like.
Top 3 winners will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
* You can submit more than one entry
*There is no word or page limit required
* Your entry must NOT be one that you have created previously on BookRix or from previous BookRix contests
* Your entry must be in the form of a book and MUST have a cover. Click here to see how to create a book: http://www.bookrix.com/_groupforum-en-upload-a-book.html
* Submit your entry between June 6 – July 23, 2012 11a.m. EST, 4 p.m. London Time/GMT
*Any entry that does not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from the contest without warning.
* The top 3 finalists voted by the community from July 23-30, 2012, will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
How to Enter the Contest:
Click the “Join as an Author” button that will appear at the bottom of this page when the contest begins on July 6, 2012. Follow the instructions on how to submit your story.
If you have any questions please post them here: BookRix.com Support