Kiss Me Challenge: Only 3 days left, so Pucker Up!
For some of us, the idea of “kissing” was introduced as far back as the playground: “Sally and David sitting in a tree -
K. I. S. S. I. N. G!”
Some of you might kiss as a formality or give a ritual good night kiss. Some of you may even kiss as a prelude to other activities. Wink, wink!
The Kiss Me Challenge started on July 6th, otherwise known as International Kissing Day to remind us about the simple pleasures of a kiss. Maybe you celebrate this every day or maybe you think kissing is gross and filled with cooties. Whatever your feelings might be, there is one thing we all have in common: We all love writing.
Here’s your chance to join in the fun – we have asked you to write a little something about…you guessed it…A KISS!
It’s that simple!
Anything at all that relates to a kiss, about a kiss, with a kiss, a kissing scene, a kiss in the rain, kissing on a camel… Whatever you like – just Pucker Up! The contest ends July 23rd!
* You can submit more than one entry.
*There is no word or page limit required.
* Your entry must NOT be one that you have created previously on BookRix or from previous BookRix contests.
* Your entry must be in the form of a book and MUST have a cover. Click HERE to see how to create a book.
* Submit your entry between June 6 – July 23, 2012 11a.m. EST, 4 p.m. London Time/GMT.
*Any entry that does not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from the contest without warning.
*There is no page or word limit. However, the recommended word count is: 500 – 1,500
* The top 3 finalists voted by the community from July 23-30, 2012, will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
Click HERE to get more info on how to enter contests.
If you have any questions, please post them here: BookRix.com Support.